CMG is seeking a Exploration Geologist for the 2017 field season to join our dynamic and experienced team. The successful candidate should expect to work and live in a camp setting for extended periods of time on variable rotations. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: geologic mapping, core logging, geological data research, data compilation and interpretation, assisting in the preparation and writing of reports, soil and trench sampling, and preparation of geological maps.
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge
– Bachelor’s Degree in Geology or equivalent required
– Three (3) to five (5) years of Sedex deposit related experience is preferred
– Experience working on helicopter supported projects
– OFA Level 1 first aid with transportation endorsement
– Highly organized with excellent oral and written and team leadership skills
– Self starter than can work with minimal supervision that is able to adapt to changing priorities
– Experience with the following software packages:
- Access or other SQL based databases
- MS Office
- Geosoft Target
To apply for this position please complete the online form and submit your resume via our careers page.